Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Double Turkey

Dan and I managed to squeeze in a date night over the Thanksgiving weekend. We decided on dinner and Dave & Buster's ... Dan likes to pretend shoot things, and I enjoy any game that gives me tickets so I can "buy" worthless crap like this incredibly cool, farting finger pen. (Don't worry, I always get Anabella something while we are there ... this time it was a Dora wallet and a wind-up penguin who does back flips.)

Trivia is one of my favorites, but I also like Tower of Power .... BA DA DUM! (that's the noise it makes.) My friend Rakel and I totally rock ToP. (We hit the jackpot six times between the two of us last time we went on a double date to D&B.)

But the coolest D&B news was from the bowling alley, where Dan THE MAN busted out SIX strikes in a row. And this was after 1.) I had given up on bowling for the night, and 2.) He'd had about five beers. Everyone was MUY impressed ... high-fiving him and making comments on what a cool dude he was.

So here's to my honey and his double turkey. Fame and Glory not only at D&B, but also in the blog community.



-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving poultry.

4 comments:

Dan said...

What can I say, I'm a good bowler!

Jean Knee said...

Dan sounds hawt, I like his glasses

Unknown said...

Note to self: go to Dave & Busters for killer farting pen. It will be the hit of the gift exchange this year!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Dan - Don't be stealing Dan the Man's glory, dude.

Amber - It rocks! My daughters love it.