Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas and such

Hi everyone! Hope your holidays were fabulous. I'll blog about ours later (I'm at the airport) but let's just say Anabella got a truck load of toys but only wanted to open her M&Ms and mommy discovered her second gray hair on Christmas day.

Dan and I are heading to Cabo San Lucas for three glorious kid-free nights, so I will be gone for a few more days.

Blogger Dan: our bet on the Texans game tomorrow is on. If you lose, I want either a can of Garrett's popcorn or meatballs from Rosebud (but I'll need to have those overnight. Ha!) Figure out what Texas treat you want ... Not that it's going to matter.


-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving guacamole and margaritas.

6 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Cabo! Kidless!
You lucky woman ;)

Anonymous said...

If someone had been nice enough to get me M&M's for Christmas, I would have been obsessed with that gift too! I got a Wii Fit instead. Not sure how to take that.

Anonymous said...

meatballs from Rosebud, Texas? need more info if that's the case :)

KB said...

Go Texans....it is going to be meatballs or popcorn?

Rhonda Sloan said...

I don't know! Loser Dan hasn't shown up so I can gloat and demand my prize.

Rhonda Sloan said...

P.S.
Daria - Rosebud is an Italian restaurant in Chicago. (I didn't even know we had a Rosebud, Texas!)