Sunday, September 16, 2007

Top 5 reasons I am glad to be having this baby tomorrow

5. This naming ordeal will finally be over, because no we still haven't made a final decision on a name yet.

4. I will be one step closer to retiring my maternity panties. (For those who haven't walked this road, maternity panties are worse than granny panties because they are extra, extra large in the front. It's bad enough that I have to look at them while pulling them out of the dryer, but the real embarrassment is packing them in your suitcase and knowing some TSA guy is making a joke about your big-ass panties.)

3. Three days in the hospital with no Wiggles or Sesame Street! I've been spending way too much time with them lately. I was on my way to meet some friends last Thursday and had been alone in my car for 15 minutes before I realized I was not only listening to, but also SINGING along with my daughter's Wiggles CD.

2. Seeing my toes, bending over without grunting, walking without a waddle, sitting straight up in bed (instead of having to roll)...and (hopefully) not having to endure any more comments about how HUGE I am.

1. HAVING A NEW BABY! Playing with those tiny little fingers and toes, holding a sweet little person in your arms for the first time, watching them watching you watching them....I can't wait.

So wish us luck. I won't be home until Thursday, but I will try my best to at least post her photo and name when I return.

10 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Wishing you the very best Rhonda :)
iPhones, flowers, chocolates, peace and quite to you my friend.

omar said...

Best of luck, Rhonda and fam!

(Speaking of the Wiggles, didn't you go to a wiggles concert recently?)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!!!

Jean Knee said...

how awesome, she's finally here!

~Sheryl said...

Yay! I hope everything has gone wonderfully.

For me, seeing my toes again was big! ;)

Can't wait to see some pics.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Somewhere, just across town from me, the blessed event from a virgin mother has happened.....

Yay for you and your familia, Rhonda!

Sketchy said...

Oh, you have a baby now, don't you?!

Hoping everything went well! And baby X has a name.

Special K ~Toni said...

Hope all is well! We miss you!

LizLSB said...

Holding my breath, waiting for the baby name...Hope all went well!