Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cease Fire

I am very happy to report that we have not experienced any more poo problems since Sunday. Of course, I've been on Red Alert 24/7...always watching for the poo making face and reprimanding my little monkey whenever she reaches toward the back of her diaper.

However there was an incident yesterday....she ate TWO bananas for lunch. She has always loved bananas, and usually has one with breakfast, but instead of eating her fabulous Mexican lunch of chicken, cheese, rice, tortillas, etc., she just kept saying "banana" over and over. So I gave her one, which she ate very quickly and then said "more." So I gave her another.

I would also like to mention that she was playing with her toes a lot yesterday.

So let's take a poll...

6 comments:

KB said...

Staying on theme....how was the aftermath of the double banana lunch?

Rhonda Sloan said...

No problems there, surprisingly. You would think 3 bananas in one day would cause a little havoc!

Anonymous said...

I prefer Bananas in my belly to Bananas In Pajamas.

I could bite my toenails as a young child and often did. So, I'm not the best judge of character here for your little one.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

We declared our house a 'No Squat' Zone because squatting equals to toddlers pooping. When they assumed the Sumo position I knew that was the opportune time to sweep them off their feet and RUN to the toilet.

That's something you won't read in a potty training book.

Special K ~Toni said...

Whew! Glad she not going for professional status!

Jean Knee said...

wow, what's more fun than poo?