Sunday, November 01, 2009

Boo!

For the first time in a very long time, I was truly frightened on Halloween. My friend Kathy's daughter was having her first birthday party, and Scarlett was still napping, so Anabella and I went over alone. Dan called just as we were leaving to go trick-or-treating with the birthday party to find out where they could meet us. A few minutes later, this comes walking down the street.



Yes, that is my husband and his last-minute, surprise costume. He's wearing a Halloween costume of mine from several years ago (I was a senorita) ... with painted finger nails and reeking of my perfume. And he was wearing a pair of heels that I haven't worn yet. Oh, and pearls. LOL

P.S. Of course the girls were total cuties. I'll post photos of them tomorrow. For some crazy reason, I signed up for NaBloPoMo this year (30 posts in 30 days), so I need to stretch this out. ;)

4 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

OMG that's great!! I want to see the close-up of Dan! Didn't you wear a black wig though??

~Sheryl said...

Hilarious!

Oh and ...

Sucker...


I'm doing nAbLOpOmO as well.

omar said...

That's not right, Dan.

KB said...

That's fantastic!