Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

It's been two weeks (I know, sorry!), and the WTF photos have been piling up in my iPhone ... so let's get to it.

Car? Motorcycle? Some weird cross between the two like the zonkey? I don't understand. Why one big ass wheel in the back? WTF?

Really. An orange mohawk. Do you know how long it took me to explain this to my four year old? Didn't this hairstyle go out in the 80s?

I know it's the writer/editor in me, but WTF, Channel 2? They have this cool tool called "spell check" now. Maybe you guys should get it.


Anyone know WTF a "Corn Hole Tournament" is? I do now, but seriously, that name is just wrong.



4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Corn hole became popular here about two years ago. I'm assuming it's our proximity to West Virginia? It's basically the bean bag game that five year olds play with a clown face painted on a board at birthday parties; now made for grown ups!

Bee said...

Haha we had a corn hole tourney in the summer. I still don't have a clue but I'm okay with that. ;o)

Jean Knee said...

corn holing cracks me up every single time

KB said...

I didn't know what corn hole was (Thanks Cocotte) but that name is wrong, wrong, wrong!