Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been cheating on you, Blogger.

A lot has changed for me at work recently, including the addition of social media into my job function. Of course, I am totally psyched about that, but it also means I have been spending lots of my free time doing stuff besides blogging. Reading up on social media, taking webinars, going to conferences, tweeting, visiting fan pages, etc. Last month I attended a conference at the Houston Zoo and sat next to the guy who created this at lunch:


Remember this quiz we all took back in August? Matthew Inman, the man behind the awesomeness, gave me the back story. Apparently, he created the quiz for a client that sold sex toys. When the client saw the quiz, they thought it was "inappropriate." LOL! Ummm, okay. Anyway, he was a really interesting guy ... smart and YOUNG, so I was inspired. Too bad I can't draw or code ... I would totally rock at creating quizzes.

So here is our latest time waster ... picked especially for Kim, since she enjoys talking about balls.

Clearly I won't be picking a fight with a bear any time in the immediate future.


How long could you survive after punching a bear in the balls?

Created by Oatmeal

5 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

Your survival rate would be much lower if you accidentally picked on a female bear. I'd want to do some careful studies into ursine anatomy just to be on the safe side.

I scored 24 seconds, but I had to guess some of the answers.

KB said...

Ha! I scored 25 seconds.

omar said...

32 seconds! Take that, bear's balls!

Trix in the Stix said...

SWEET! Although I'll be dead in 24 seconds!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

I am feeling a lot better about my score now. Thanks guys. :)