Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

Morons on wheels
I can't get away from them. My tolerance is definitely low (because I didn't have to drive in rush-hour traffic from 2000 to 2008), but I think I attract the dumbest of the dumb. Not only did this guy drive halfway on the shoulder for the entire 10-mile stretch of freeway (even on the overpasses ... he was maybe a foot from the bridge railing), he was also tailgating and stomping on his brakes randomly.

This person is why I can never get a concealed handgun permit.



Didn't need to see that
This was at the checkout line. Ugh. President Obama does not make a pretty woman. And WTF is up with putting him in drag at checkout anyway?


Ruining crappy TV for everyone
Really, "E!"? I know late night is the time for all the ridiculous infomericals and chat-line advertisements, but booty calls at 11:30? No one is that drunk until way after midnight. This seems like a new low even for you.


I just need to pee
Okay, I am all for having something to say, but you need to pick an appropriate time and place. I couldn't decide if this was a "deep thought" or just a commentary on toilet paper. After a moment or two, I was like "WTF? I'm in the bathroom." Could we stop with the 24/7 messaging? I just want to pee and look at the bathroom door.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snail quote had me wonder if they were referring to snail poop. I even Googled it - 6080 hits specifically for "snail poop", including a snail poop money shot on youtube.

I resisted opening any links so I could report back to you quicker.

I'm going to make this anonymous now.

Bijoux said...

Do I even want to know the meaning of that message?
And I too have been driving in rush hour traffic all summer (normally don't do this). I had so much road rage yesterday, I really should have pulled over.

omar said...

There's never anything so thought-provoking inside the mens' room stalls. It's always some gem like, "I did your mom," and then someone else would write under it, "yeah, and she says you've got a small d!ck," or something like that.

KB said...

The bootycall commercial kills me. KILLS ME. I know, it's ridiculous and disgusting, but it cracks me up.

Brian o vretanos said...

At least that car was in front of you, where it couldn't do you much harm.

Dan said...

Whoever wrote that is a LOOOOSER!!

Jean Knee said...

I had no idea you could get booty calls online....