Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy


I am hoping at least a few of you remember Ren and Stimpy. I have officially put on my happy helmet and am determined that this is going to be a fabulous week. Because last week was total crap and I cannot handle a repeat. A good friend found out she has breast cancer. Dan's dad found out his cancer has returned. And lots of other stupid trivial things happened.

The most entertaining stupid trivial thing included me, my white pants and a mocha frappuccino. I was coming back to the office after a quick trip to Starbucks. I got out of my car and walked around toward the back, when the frappuccino slipped out of my hands, hit the concrete and SPLAT ... all over the right leg of my white pants.

Me (in a very loud voice): "JESUS! F*CK!"

A voice from the distance: "Rhonda?"

Me (panicking in my head): "CRAP! You just took the Lord's name in vein AND dropped an F-bomb in the parking garage."

From around a car, comes my coworker Vanessa. WHEW.

Vanessa: "I knew I recognized that voice. Are you okay?" Looks down at my pants and begins to laugh. "Oh my."

She was nice enough to walk with me through the sky walks (pretending like no big deal), and even let me hide behind her on the elevator. Thirty minutes and one entire Tide pen later, my pant leg was completely soaked, but the frappuccino was mostly gone.


The moral of the story ... invest in Tide pens. Oh, and don't cuss and act like a raging maniac in the parking garage at work.


The following portion of this blog is rated "R"
So, I took this test last week (and was so tickled by the questions that I could not stop laughing ... it was as close to being completely hysterical as I have ever come ... I am pretty sure my coworkers wanted to slap me), but feel I should go ahead and post my results ... just in case anyone wants to mess with me and/or ruin the fabulous week ahead.


How many baboons could you take in a fight? (armed only with a giant dildo)

Created by The Oatmeal

9 comments:

M@ said...

Awesome awesome awesome. Wish I could take the test right now.

Sorry it's such a shit week. Keep breathing and hopefully it'll get better.

Bijoux said...

I scored a 25 too. And I refuse to ever wear white pants!

KB said...

38 Baboons... not sure if it's completely accurate, may just be my mood this afternoon.

Trix in the Stix said...

Me... 26 baboons... too bad I gave Cockzilla away... I didn't realize I could used him to whack baboons with him!

Jean Knee said...

my baboon count was too low to mention

~Sheryl said...

Haven't taken the test... yet. But I did want to offer to copy the whole set of Ren & Stimpy and send them...

Hope this week is better.
~S

Anonymous said...

36 Baboons... not so sure about that.

I loved Ren & Stimpy!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

If I ever have to fight an army of baboons, I'm calling you guys!

omar said...

That's fine, but you'll have to bring a spare dildo for me to fight with. I don't have one of my own.