Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

I received the following mass email from a neighbor yesterday:


Hi all,
If you know me you know I have two dachshunds that run out the door, climb under the fence or escape when the yard company does not shut gate totally. I really try to watch them but they are a handful. Thanks to anyone that has or will help me. I am at (address).


Name of Neighbor



WTF, stupid neighbor? I have personally returned your dog(s) at least five times and my babysitter has returned them twice. Once you wouldn't even answer the door, so she opened it up and threw them in. This is what your note says to me:


Hi minions,
I have two dogs that are a total pain in my ass and I don't care enough to take care of them. They will probably be run over in the near future, but I'm not really concerned with that ... in fact, that would be great because these dachshunds are ruining my life.

If you see them, please go to the trouble of catching them and bring them to me at my earliest convenience. Of course, I won't do anything to keep it from happening again, so please expect to do this several times. You don't have anything better to do, right?

The Queen of the Subdivision

P.S. Please do not touch me, look at me directly or use my name in vain.



Have any stupid neighbor stories for me? Feel free to leave a link.

6 comments:

KB said...

Wow. Not sure what else to say...

Brian o vretanos said...

One solution is to return the dogs after feeding them laxitives.

Bert said...

Brian, that is diabolical. Not sure the dogs will go for it though. Ours can smell out anything 'medicinal' even if you hide it inside choice lamb chops...

Brian o vretanos said...

It wasn't my idea - I heard about someone who actually did this to his neighbour in slightly different circumstances.

Jean Knee said...

use those chocolate flavored ex lax things. they'll eat em

Bijoux said...

Just read this so I could vote in your poll. Cracked me the hell up! Esp. the part about just opening the door and throwing the dogs inside.

The only thing is, I actually love weiner dogs!