Friday, August 22, 2008

I am so f*cking OVER you...

...SHOES.

I don't know what the deal is, but this is the second pair of shoes that has crapped out on me at work. (I've only been working for 31 days!)



Last time, the heel came off, and the strap was attached in between the heel and the sole, so I was walking around barefoot until lunchtime. Today, I am just making a very loud "THAP THAP THAP" noise as I walk the halls...unless I carefully slide my foot without lifting it up. (But then people might think I am making fun of the handicapped, so I should probably stop that.)

I attempted to glue my shoe back together, but all I managed to do was glue the bottom of my pants to the top half of my shoe. TGIF.

8 comments:

omar said...

I might have laughed a little bit about you gluing your pants to your shoe. But just a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... What would McGuyver do? Rubber bands!

Dan said...

Don't feel bad, I make fun of the handicapped all the time. Do they really need ALL that good parking?

Jean Knee said...

LOL! That was hilarious! You always crack me up!





I really mean that.

Trix in the Stix said...

Well we found out this weekend that a BUNGEE CORD works great putting shoes back together!!

KB said...

RETURN the buggers, that's ridiculous.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Omar - It's okay. I laugh at you all the time. :)

Heather and Kim - Bungies and rubber bands. I am on it!

Dan - No they don't. How selfish of them.

Jean Knee - You totally made my day.

KB - I think Macy's would be like, "You bought those shoes a year ago, we aren't taking them back crazy lady!"

Super Happy Girl said...

Chewing gum.

You are welcome!