Monday, July 21, 2008

T.T.A.C.A.G.B.T.W. Week

Things That Are Cool About Going Back To Work

1. Not only do I get to use the restroom alone and without being screamed at by the 10-month-old hellion who is locked behind the gate, I also get to pick my flush.



"UP for #1" or "DOWN for #2". Who knew that #1 and #2 were now the official, workplace terminology?!

And the bonus is that I don't have to teeter unsteadily on one heel to flush with my foot, because the handle is "coated to protect against germs." Hooray!

8 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I have never seen anything like that before!

WARNING... In every office there's a few people who DON'T FLUSH AT ALL! I believe they are the same people that don't bother washing their hands either!!! ICK!!!

~Sheryl said...

Yay for peeing alone!!

Dan said...

Wow, that's cool.
Although I don't think they'll save any water, I think most people also Pee when they make stinky so....... I would have to push up then down. That wastes more water.
Or I can Pee first and push up, hopefully I won't crap my pants and have to use an enormous amount of water to clean up.
Or I can crap first hoping I don't Pee my pants.
I like the old system better that can handle both with a single flush.

Jean Knee said...

Oh geez, what if you do both? Huh? where's that option

Jean Knee said...

hell, I just read Dan's comment

whatever, I see I'm not the only one deep in thought about what to do if I make and do stinky together

Kevin McKeever said...

That is one progressive company you work for.

KB said...

Fancy!

Super Happy Girl said...

I saw this at the airport (which one..I can't even remember, Vegas?) and it made me laugh and laugh.
Nay, I am not touching the green handle with my hand :)