Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The party's over

"Crap!"

That's exactly what I said when the box from Nutrisystem appeared on the doorstep today. I was kind of hoping it would take a little longer to get here.

I guess that makes it official. I am on a diet. The party that has been my eat-a-thon for the past year ends tomorrow. Scarlett is four months old, so I can't be all like "I just had a baby" anymore. Plus, my 20th high school reunion is this year, and I refuse to go as the fat girl. And it would be nice to wear some of my old clothes again. Maternity sweat pants are so last year.


So please send all your good thoughts my way. I need all the support I can get! And by posting this for all the world to see, I am hoping to make myself somewhat accountable. Feel free to taunt me by asking how much weight I have lost in the upcoming weeks/months. Maybe that will get me to quit the Mocha Frappaccinos (damn you, Starbuck's)!

2 comments:

~Sheryl said...

Hey girlie! I'm confident you will do great. My hubby's aunt is doing Nutrisystem and she has lost 40 lbs. since October or so. It is really working out well for her.

I can tell you from experience, the caramel macchiato kind, that you can still have Starbucks and be on a diet. I switched to straight Soy Lattes (grande) and I continued to loose weight on WW.

Of course I don't know if Nutrisystem allows coffee and soy milk.

I'm sending skinny vibes your way, having your mind set to is is half the battle.
Good luck!

Super Happy Girl said...

You can do it Rhonda!

Imagagine how cute you are going to look all skinnified, driving your Hummer :)