Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Hobby Ideas

If only I had a little more time on my hands! Barnes & Noble had some great suggestions for hobbies and crafts. But between the husband, two kids, two dogs, two cats, household stuff, working part time, and now, acting as the surrogate mother of the crazy babysitter (hear more about this later in the week), I just don't have the energy to make Stupid Sock Creatures...

Or to bake my own Dog Biscuits...


Or to hit the "Felt Underground" to make some "hip projects from the Urban Crafts Revolution." (Who knew that felt was so dark and mysterious?!)


But, I might be able to make some time for this one...


There are three extra glasses if anyone wants to join me. Now we just need a name for our new "hobby" club...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to buy something that even the creators refer to as "stupid"?

Kim

P.S. I've already got a couple "shot" recipe books and about 50 shot glasses... so all we need is the booze!

KB said...

You can definitely sign me up for the "shot" club.

Will work on a clever name.

Super Happy Girl said...

I can't wait to read about the babysitter :)

Make your own Dog Biscuits...Right. I barely cook for my family.

Anonymous said...

How can Kim be Anonymous and be Kim? I think she does have booze.

Jean Knee said...

some hobbies are just more relaxing than others

Anonymous said...

Because I like to be mysterious!
Kim

P.S. I think I fixed it so I'm not anonymous anymore!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Look what I've been missing!