Thursday, February 15, 2007

Where's Rhonda???

On her deathbed!

Sorry I haven't been posting or commenting this past week, but I have spent 20% of my time with my head in a toilet and the other 80% in bed. Something was definitely trying to kill me, but I think I have prevailed. I am currently on anti-vomit medication (I had no idea there was such a thing!), so while I am not barfing, I am now dizzy, tired and still quite nauseous. Hopefully I will be feeling more normal soon, as I have LOTS of things to blog about. (A solid week of TV has given me many, many topics....Anna Nicole Smith, the diaper-wearing astronaut, the teenagers who baked a puppy...our world has gone mad, people!)

In the interim, my friend Kim sent me a really funny video from YouTube featuring the late Steve Irwin. I will post it for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

KB said...

Baked Puppy!?! I had to go look that up....they two idiots who put the puppy in oven where found "not guilty" WHAT?!?

Super Happy Girl said...

I thought you were vacationing somewhere exotic. Sorry about you feeling funky. Did you at least get some rest?
I am afraid to google the baked puppy and the two idiots, I know I'm juts going to get mad.

Glad you survived!

yerdoingitwrong said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I can't wait to read your take on all of the cukoo current events!!!

omar said...

Uh oh, do you eat Peter Pan peanut butter?

Hang in there, I hope you feel better soon.

Bill C said...

Maybe if you spent less time with your head in a toilet, you'd feel less nauseous.

Always happy to help, that's me!