Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Our World Has Gone Crazy Week -- Part 2

Exhibit 2 - The diaper-wearing astronaut and the teenagers who baked a puppy

Do I really need to pull out the soapbox for either of these stories? The reason why I think these two stories further exhibit the downward spiral of society (beyond the obvious, of course) is that 1.) wearing a diaper so you can kill someone faster takes a special kind of crazy, especially when you are one of an "elite" group of people who are loved and admired by people everywhere. I mean really, who hates astronauts? And, 2.) BAKING a puppy, and then showing it to neighborhood children, shows a complete absence of a heart. I would really like to know more about the parents who raised these two monsters.

Here's a blog on the whole ordeal, if you are interested in making yourself feel bad. http://georgiapuppytorture.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Super Happy Girl said...

I don't know how I missed this post yesterday.

I had not google the puppy thing because I just knew I was going to get super angry. Grrr, I can’t believe it! OMGosh what in the heck is wrong with people?! How were those monsters bred that they'll think that was funny. They need to get the max sentence possible. Animals.
The astronaut chick has serious problems.