Friday, February 23, 2007

Our World Has Gone Crazy Week -- Part 4

Exhibit 4 - EVERYONE has a something to tell me

I can't drive down the street or drink a cup of coffee without someone taking the opportunity to give me some crazy/pointless/inspirational/unintelligible/marketing/doomsday message. See some examples (taken just this week) below:






































































Can't I just eat my chocolate in peace? Do we have to fill every open space with something?

7 comments:

KB said...

Love is in the air, use bug spray. I love it.

Elizabeth-W said...

Frankly, I'm relieved. I was worried you were going to tell me there was salmonella in my Ben and Jerry's. ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

"Missionaries need not apply"
I don't get it :(

"Write a real letter, not just an e-mail" What?, what was that about.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Personally, I allow wrappers to dictate the course of my entire life. Nike told me to "Just Do It." So I did. Trix cereal told me that "Trix is for kids." I obeyed and switched to Fuity Pebbles. I'm waiting for a wrapper to tell me that I should go buy the Bjorn shoes I want, and to quit my sucky job.

Sketchy said...

While I will only leave you with this: ____________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
Feel better now?

Rhonda Sloan said...

LOL Sketchy...Love it!

dalene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.