Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is it wrong to...

...let my dog eat baby puke? I know this is gross, but I need to get a consensus. First, let me say that it wasn't really puke in the true sense of the word. It was more like regurgitated food. :) Everything was still as it had been on the plate, and quite frankly I was more interested in cleaning up the baby...and me. So my hubby said "who cares? he's a dog...he's eaten a lot worse." And while I know that to be true, it still felt wrong. I've kept him from eating disgusting things whenever possible...I broke him from licking Winston's a**hole (our English bulldog)...so now I'm going to let him do as he pleases just to help me out with a little mess?

P.S. Yes, I did "look the other way" and let Frankie dog enjoy his little snack. He even licked the carpet pretty clean.

I am a bad, bad dog-mommy.





Hard to believe this sweet face would like the taste of puke.

6 comments:

omar said...

I've never had a dog, so I can't answer your question directly. All I know is that if I had someone/something willing to follow my kid around and clean up whatever comes out of him, I'd be pretty happy.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Good to know. So that is two men "for." :)

Anonymous said...

Rhonda
Thanks for visiting my blog today. It was great to see a new face. I liked your entry too. Not sure about the dog puke but I know dogs eat nearly anything so I would just be grateful of the extra help with cleaning up and not let the dog get too smoochy in the near future. Love the angry chicken too!

Super Happy Girl said...

Hi Rhonda: I'm on your side bar and I didn't evn know! I feel so very special :D

Your dog is cute but probably has pukey-breath, on the other hand, he's cleaning up for you, and that's always good, and on the other hand (that's 3 hands) he has some serious problems, like licking yucky things.

TRIX said...

Well considering I'm sure Frankie has his fair share of cat shit w/ litter sprinkles... I don't think any regurgitated food will hurt him!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Oh yes, Frankie has eaten his share of cat-box crunchies. Then I got smart and moved the boxes upstairs where he can't get to them.

But...my time is limited...I hate digging for kitty-sh*t treasure...maybe I should give him access again. ha!