Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What will cause Rhonda to drink heavily this week?

Here's the lowdown on the warfare against me over the past few days.

  • Crohn's in full flare-up. Spent most of the weekend in bed.
  • Waiting for layoffs at work ... which feels like waiting for the Grim Reaper to arrive.
  • Deuce, curled up on my chest sleeping, looks up and takes a bite out of my NECK. The really sensitive part of my neck half way between my chin and collar bone. A-hole.
  • Anabella is pushing all of my buttons at every opportunity. Telling me "no" and being quite the PITA.
  • Scarlett runs up behind me, hugs my leg ... and then BITES me on the ass. Hard. Then laughs.
  • Deuce knocks my bedside lamp onto my head in the middle of the night, almost giving me a complete heart attack.
  • Scarlett continues to manhandle Deuce and requires constant supervision. But now she runs, with Deuce still in her grips, if I reprimand her.
  • Put Deuce in my bedroom for a few minutes to give Scarlett a "time out." He crawls into my bra/panty drawer and PEES.
  • Did I mention Dan is out of town?

So, what will it be?


6 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Dealing with a pissing cat myself... I voted for Duece!

KB said...

OMG, that's just flat out not fair!

Brian o vretanos said...

I'm sorry to hear about all your problems, but you seem to have found the best medicine. I think I'd want to be well tanked-up before dealing with cat piss.

I voted for "Work".

Jean Knee said...

I'm pretty sure the cat peeing in the drawer will do it.


did I get it right?

Bee said...

Good luck! I would tell you to put everyone in kennels but um I think you could get in trouble. ;o)

M@ said...

I think you should beat Dan with the cat for being out of town ;)