Sunday, December 02, 2007

The week in review...as seen by my iPhone

After discovering that Voles might not be as bad as Omar makes them out to be (Look! This one even has musical talent.)...


And getting my ass kicked by my two year old while her daddy was out of town the week of Thanksgiving (Yes, this is the extreme I had to go to to keep her in her room one night. She outwitted me by discovering our handles go "up" too!)...



I decided to just spent lots of quality time with my "foxy" baby this past week. (Isn't she cute...and the sweet little outfit is courtesy of "Aunt" Laura. Thanks, LC!)



I also made a few trips to our new HEB...the current Mecca of my universe. And I totally adore them for having "child" parking. Finally, a perk! (Besides the whole joy of parenting thing, of course.)



Then, I snuck out of the house one night (with a bottle of wine) to meet my friend Tracie for pedicures. I am so brain dead that I wore closed-toe shoes...which means I was forced to wear these lovely wood-grain foam flop things out in public. And not just "out in public" like to my car...we went to a restaurant afterwards and I wore these inside. How daring and carefree is that?



Next, a WTF taken on the sly at the bank on Friday. Can you see the dashboard? It's held together with duct tape. I am no mechanic, but I am pretty sure that if you have to use duct tape to keep your dashboard/steering wheel attached to your car, you might want to consider buying a new one.



And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Kara who turned the big 3-0 on Friday. We celebrated in true "dirty thirties" fashion. (You should see the photos from the END of the evening!)




5 comments:

omar said...

That thing is no vole. Voles don't happily play accordions.

Happy birthday, Kara. 30's the new 20.

Super Happy Girl said...

That's one seriously foxy baby,
she's beautiful.

Mybe the vole ate the guy's dashboard?

Happy Birthday Kara. I remember when I turned 30. Enjoy it, it doesn't last ;)

KB said...

I love it - the vole at the dashboard!

Rhonda, I am commending your restraint at not posting any of the pictures from the end of the evening, or even the middle of the evening.... much fun was had by all.

Jean Knee said...

yay for fun!!!!

boo for un-fun

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!