Monday, December 10, 2007

What's for lunch?

Nothing healthy apparently. Yes, this is a "snack size" package of marshmellows. I admit to throwing in a package of goldfish, Cheese Nips, even Teddy Grahams or maybe some little cookie crisps into Anabella's lunch, but I find this ridiculous. To me this says that we have officially given up. I didn't check, but I am fairly certain there is no nutritional value in marshmellows, especially the ones they used red dye on to make them "strawberry."

So, I am going to pass on the fancy packaging. I'll just put some sugar packets and a sippy cup full of chocolate syrup into her lunch box tomorrow.

2 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

On the other hand Rhonda, picture if you will people's faces as your child pulls out a snack size bag of strawberrymallows.

Kids - "Your mom's the best!"
Adults - "Worst mom ever"

dalene said...

"To me this says that we have officially given up."

You got that right on.