Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A moment of clarity...courtesy of PetsMart

Finally. My new job description presents itself. Thank you, PetsMart.

That's right. I'm a "Stool Manager." Don't be sad for me. I run a department of 6, not including myself.
  • There's the two cats, who produce three litter boxes of stool per week.
  • Next are the two dogs, who produce at least a Target bag full of stool once a week. And as a bonus, Winston the Bulldog works overtime, bringing me extra stool in the form of dingle berries at least once a day. (Note to bloggy friends: Do not buy a dog that has an a**hole that points up. You will be wiping his butt until the day he dies.)
  • Finally, we have the two little girls. One who produces adult-like poo and likes to spread it around, literally. And the smaller one, who kindly keeps it in her diaper, but produces a stool that is slightly less appealing to the senses...if that's really even possible.

And to think, just 3 years ago I was just a measly self-employed communications consultant who had the world in her hand. Look at me now people!

4 comments:

~Sheryl said...

You get the best receipts!! I really am going to have to start checking mine out.

I hear you on the stool managment, tho'. Two cats and two dogs here as well. Just for your bloggy friends: Labs make BIG poop.

Doesn't 3 years ago seem like a lifetime????

Bill C said...

Imagining a future job interview when some guy starts reading your resume out loud. "So Rhonda, let's go over your employment history."

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Maybe you need to hire a special Poop Consultant for all your sheety needs. I blogged last year about a service that comes and cleans up pet crap, maybe for a little extra they'll handle little girl crap as well.

Awwww, it gets better, Rhonda. I lived through potty-training 6 kids and house-breaking 3 dogs. Yeah, I LIVED! If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere!

dalene said...

I thought of you today when I read one of the comments over at Hollywood Flakes. Can you guess which one?