Saturday, June 02, 2007

More Birthday Erotica

Because my friend KB graciously offered to babysit (not only were most of my friends out of town for Memorial Day, but all of my babysitters were too), the hubby and I were able to enjoy an adults-only meal for my birthday. We decided to check out Fogo de Chao, since neither of us had been.

If you aren't familiar with Fogo de Chao, they give you a little card that is green on one side and red on the other. You flip it to green, and people come to your table non-stop to offer you different kinds of meat. You flip it to red when you are "taking a break" or have a plate full.
Of course, the hubby was in heaven. Literally. All that meat walking around, just waiting to be eaten. It was almost more than he could handle.

One particular gentleman had the most-coveted meat of the evening...beef tenderloin medallions wrapped in bacon. Toward the end of the meal, the hubby decided he only had room for tenderloin, so he would flip the card to green when the tenderloin man was within eye sight.

Tenderloin man: Would you like some tenderloin wrapped in bacon?

Husband: Of course. I'm only green for you.

Tenderloin man walks away.

Husband: Wow. That sounded pretty gay.

Me: I'm sure he knew you were talking about his meat. (laughing loudly)

Husband: That didn't sound much better.

Me: I wasn't trying to make it sound better.

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

That is the type of place my husband would like- will have to check it out next time we are down there!

Super Happy Girl said...

Evern since my husband told me about Fogo de Chao I've wanted to go.
Now I really really want to go. I want to want "I'm only green for you" and it wouldn't even sound gay coming from me :D