Friday, May 08, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Friday

It's all Dan's fault this is late. Believe me, I am thinking "WTF?" all day every day, I just haven't had time to post about it. (But he is home today, so he's totally forgiven!)

So here's two-weeks worth of "WTF?" stuff.


I've been worried about Swine Flu all week, and what I really should be thinking about is Shingles?


Ummm, maybe you are still a BACHELOR, because you can't spell and you don't even take the time to spell check before you emboss your car.


Hmmmm. Is a comment really necessary? Maybe if we left the head on the priest it wouldn't seem so ... you know.



Dear Range Rover: Why does my car love Nickelback so much? Nickelback is never playing and 96.5 is not an all-Nickelback station. How about giving me my Money-back for the piece of crap satellite radio that doesn't know the difference between Nickelback and Taylor Swift?




P.S. What's Scarlett sitting on today?


2 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

You're probably more likely to get shingles than pig flu at the moment.

What's Scarlett saying? I'm guessing it's something like "Step Away from the Vehicle. Keep your Hands Up!". She certainly looks at home in the car.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Brian - She did seem very at home in the police car. Not. Good.

NCS - Nickelback and Coldplay. Two bands I wouldn't miss if they caught shingles and vanished from the radio. :)