Monday, February 09, 2009

A warning to future 40 year olds

Just an FYI - Black icing does the following to teeth, tongues, fingers, etc.



Who knew black icing was so menacing?
Being the person responsible for bringing this cake, I wish I could say I felt bad, but I didn't. It was f*cking hysterical to see everyone smile with stained black teeth. Kim even had black icing stains on her fingers (from doling out cake) and her arm (not sure how that happened). She looked like she had been fingerprinted earlier in the day!

All those fire extinguisher jokes are actually true
I am also not sorry for putting 40 candles on the cake, instead of just a nice "4" and a "0." It was quite a blaze! (Seriously. I burned myself several times trying to light all those damn candles.)

So, KB is probably just counting the days until my 40th birthday, when I am sure she will "return the favor."




-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving chocolate cake with toxic black icing. But heck, we're all old so does it really matter anymore?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found toxic black icing on my wedding ring the next day. I'm surprised it didn't eat away part of a diamond!

Super Happy Girl said...

Who knew such a pretty cake would turn out so evil.


Funny.
I meant funny.

omar said...

I'll take note of this for when I turn 40 in many many many many years.

Lulu said...

I thought it was like that pee wee herman trick gum!! Thanks Rho!

Bee said...

OMG! Thank you so much for the idea! That is hysterical!

Trix in the Stix said...

I had a black tongue and I didn't even ate the cake! Apparently there was some of the toxic black stuff under the hot pink frosting I licked off my finger!

Trix in the Stix said...

"ate the cake" WTF am I on?