Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my fabulous husband Dan! We celebrated with a trip to Max's Wine Dive last night with a few close friends. (Because nothing says "it's your day" like hamburgers and wine.) Today, he gets to sleep in, which is probably the best gift you can give around here. I love you, baby!


It's also the birthday of Halle, my best friend from high school. Happy birthday, Hal! Sushi this week ... on me!


It's been a crazy weekend ... going-away parties (I'll miss you, Kara!), kid birthday parties (happy 3rd, Cole!), Dan's birthday and now, the Oscars. I have a few friends coming over to watch. And, of course, the highly coveted Golden Biatch will be bestowed upon some lucky girl for the next year. Personally, I'm excited to see Hugh Jackman as host. Could he be any hotter?


-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving birthday cake.

6 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I think the Golden Biatch needs a new Oscar gown for next year... what do ya think??

BTW... Who won her?? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been me... again!

Super Happy Girl said...

WOo hooo! Golden Biatch! YAY!

Happy Birthday husband Dan!

(not the other Dan)

(bye)

omar said...

Happy birthday, Dan!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Kim - One step ahead of you ... already working on a "makeover" before I give it to Tracie. She won by a landslide!

NCS and Omar - Husband Dan (not the other Dan) says thanks!

Anonymous said...

SO what exactly is the criteria for winning a golden biatch? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rhonda Sloan said...

You have to come to my annual Oscar party and guess the most winners. Pretty simple!