Monday, March 24, 2008

Rhonda Recommends

Green Bags
This is not a paid deal...I just love these things. We usually throw out a lot of fruit and veggies due to spoilage, but not anymore. These grapes were 10 days old!

The only bummer about these bags is that you have to wipe them out when condensation collects, but other than that, they are totally worth the $10 (and they are reusable). It has probably saved us a small fortune since we buy mostly organic stuff.

XM Radio
I've had a new car since January, and I am not quite sure how I lived without XM Radio. I usually listen to the comedy channels when I am alone, but they have a great lineup...80's, 90's, current hits, Oprah, etc. And if you listen to Channel 154, you can hear me on a commercial for The Phil Show. (Yes, I called in and left a goofy message...I was playing with my OnStar. I promise I usually have better things to do.)

5 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Where do you get green bags? I'm always throwing away spoiled fruits & veggies!

Super Happy Girl said...

ITA!!!
Those bags are TEH awesome. I just bought them last week and they work so good.

XM radio is a must for us. How did we ever listen to live radio? :D

Trix in the Stix said...

I was reminded of these green bags today when I commercial came on. So I went and ordered some... and I even wrote a blog about my ordering experience!

Rhonda Sloan said...

I bought them at Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I have also seen them at HEB.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Channel 154 is National Lampoon's Comedy Station. I listen to that when my kids aren't around.

And yes, life without XM was a sad one, indeed.

I didn't know that there were any other songs in the 80's outside of what was done by Duran Duran, Madonna, Cindy Lauper, and The Cure. It's been really sweet to hear everything I was missing out on the first time around.
Fave Stations:
Lucy 54
Fred 44
Ethel 47
UPOP 29