Sunday, October 07, 2007

My week in review

Unfortunately, my life is pretty boring at the moment. It's all babies, lessons in patience, and watching TV. But to keep myself entertained, I have been keeping track of some personal stats. Here are the current tallies:
  • Times I've been projectile puked on: 2

  • Times I've been peed on while changing a diaper: 2

  • Pounds lost: 33 (I gained 50, so don't be too impressed, especially since I still had "baby weight" from the last one!)

  • Number of cold showers for Anabella after playing with poop since the baby came home: 3
  • Number of things I have bought off infomercials: 0 (this is quite a feat)
  • Number of things I am very tempted to buy off an infomercial: 2 (The Tobi steamer looks really cool.)
  • Number of times I have been tempted to drink heavily after dealing with terrible two year old: Countless

6 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Good to hear you are still alive and kicking! Hope the terrible 2's get better!

omar said...

Mine's a month shy of 3, and he's turned up the terribleness over the past week or two. And I'm finding it hard enough WITHOUT an infant also. Best of luck to you.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

You should let me come over and take care of your sweet girls while you rest. I keep telling myself that I don't want any more babies, but then I see your precious little Scarlett and I think "hmmmm, maybe one more."

Jean Knee said...

better you than me.
that was rude, how about
it will be over soon?

Super Happy Girl said...

33 lost pounds is still pretty good :)
Ta-DA!!

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty impressive numbers. Really.

May I introduce you to a dear friend of mine? It should be able to assist you with the aftermath of at least two or three of your stats. And you don't have to purchase it via an 800 number.