Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

I took a quick trip to San Antonio over the weekend, and because I was all alone in the car, I had plenty of time to notice all the weird crap on that stretch of I-10. (Texas does not disappoint in the "WTF?" department!)

WTF is this? Tacky lawn art meets "Texas-sized" crap? I don't think I have ever seen something this gaudy on the side of the freeway. Or really anywhere, for that matter.


How would you like to work inside an ice chest all day? How many six packs do you think this holds?


This sign still confuses me. WTF does that mean? Aren't lawyers suing lawyers every day?


4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Those are good. I actually think the ice chest is cute and am wondering what they are selling?

Brian o vretanos said...

Is that last one advertising a firm of lawyers who are all called "Sue"?

KB said...

Hey, Caeser's Palace, someone stole your yard art!

Dan said...

I'm givin them a call, I want to sue Johnny Cockrin for defending OJ.