Monday, September 21, 2009

The last two weeks ... a pictorial

Lake trips, vandalism, drinking ... there's been a little of everything. Except blogging. Whoops.

Anabella and I went on a mommy-daughter trip to my friend Jeanne's lake house. (It was her first experience on a boat, and being my daughter, she went right for the driver's seat.)



The first thing she said was "that's a LOT of water, mommy!" I could never coax her into the water, so we now own another baby pool. At least this one has palm trees.




I received a lot of feedback on my last "WTF? Wednesday." Stasa even went so far as to try a "Chelada" (which they are apparently calling Michelada in San Antonio), and she gives it rave reviews. So I guess I will try one soon.



I also took a little time out to vandalize another coworker's cube. He moved out, so I don't feel too bad. And now that he is in another building, they probably took away his access to this floor, meaning no retaliation. That's always good.



And finally, we had Scarlett's birthday party yesterday. Pizza, cake, football, Bloody Mary's and good friends ... Scarlett throws a kick-ass party!


5 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

Pink ribbons and a pink shirt - is your erstwhile colleague a Barbie fan, or something?

KB said...

Nicely done.

Bijoux said...

I'd actually like one of those pools for myself.

Bee said...

Vacations, booze and vandalism? I am so jealous!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Brian - I ran out of red streamers and a coworker had pink leftover from a baby shower. It was in no way a statement on his manhood. :)

KB - Thx. :)

Cocotte - It's actually pretty nice. I almost fit in it.

Bee - It wasn't as perfect as it sounds. Except for the booze ... and the vandalism.