- Promotion at work (celebrated for two days)
- Third annual trip to Lake Austin Spa with my BFF from high school (also bought ridiculously expensive purse at Gucci outlet to celebrate promotion - traumatized self for a week)
- Rock Band slumber party with closest friends. Partied til 4 a.m.
- Fell deathly ill with a flu/strep throat/sinusitis combo the next day (SuperBowl Sunday - missed the party!) and had to stay quarantined in my bedroom for NINE LONG DAYS (so the hubby and kiddos wouldn't get sick)
- Tried to play catch up at work and home for three days
- Went to the Mom 2.0 Summit last Friday and Saturday - had a blast!
And one of the major highlights was --- riding in the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile! I rode "shotbun" around downtown Houston, waving at people and acting like a rock star. If you ever get the opportunity, I suggest you take it. Nothing puts a smile on your face like riding in a wiener.
I convinced Amanda (PR maven and new partner in crime) to go along for the ride!