Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"What the f*ck?" -- Christmas gift edition

I have spent the last three days in malls and stores across Houston (because I hadn't done jack crap to prepare for Christmas until last Saturday and this is how I like to punish myself) and have seen some redonkulous stuff passing itself off as Christmas gifts. Here are just a few of those "WTF is this?" gifts:

This thing was huge. Look how tiny the disposable cameras are in comparison. If you need a remote this big, well, can you really even see the TV anymore?


No. This is just wrong. Period.

I know some people are really hard to buy for, but give me a break. Get a gift card.


Gross. Would anyone ever touch the "butt" side now that it is clearly labeled?




I can really only think of one person that this is appropriate for -- and Jesus isn't into bling.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to get my dogs a snuggie! But then I'm the same person who likes to put a Santa hat/beard on the dachshund so that I can take a picture of her looking pissed off!

Bijoux said...

I love it - totally redonkulous CRAP! Thanks for the holiday laugh and Merry Christmas to you!