Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Me -- In Numbers

Stealing Borrowing an idea from Omar today ... he won't mind and he's probably not reading this post anyway.

So here is what I have been up to since last Wednesday "by the numbers:"

6 - NCAA basketball games I watched (53 - Number of brackets I need to "grade" tonight for the pool I am participating in)

5 - Bottles of champagne consumed on Sunday for Jéanne's birthday (I had help!)

4 - Massages I've had since last Thursday (I canceled a membership at Massage Envy and was forced to use the stockpile ... poor me.)

3 - Trips to Target (and subsequently, to Starbucks ... so much for quitting that habit)

2 - Birthday parties attended (One at Jumpin' Jungle, but that didn't include champagne. Unfortunately.)

1 - Number of amazing things Scarlett did at breakfast on Sunday (She was playing with a fork ... banging it on the table mainly ... then she starts stabbing eggs and eating off of it like she had been doing it for years.) Pictures? Of course!









-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving the certainty that Scarlett is, in fact, a gifted child. Stabbing with the fork AND "enrolling." Go ahead and look that up. I had to.

5 comments:

omar said...

Stab those eggs!

Why aren't I reading this post? I was going to be flattered that you were borrowing my idea, but now I'm insulted! Consequently, you'll be hearing from my lawyer regarding your copyright violation.

KB said...

Way to go Scarlett!

I think champange might have improved the Jumpin' Jungle party. Maybe next time.

Brian o vretanos said...

Now I feel thirsty.

Bee said...

Wow. that's a lot of champagne! Now I want eggs. :o)

Rhonda Sloan said...

Omar - I was testing you.

KB - Any kind of booze would improve a bounce party!

Brian - Have some champagne!

Bee - see comment to Brian