Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Tricks

Although it appears that PoopFest 2007 may have finally come to an end, nothing is ever boring with my precious Anabella. I mean, she can't just be good, right?

So her new trick...

After putting her to bed one night last week, my mommy radar kicked in and I had that feeling that I should check the monitor to see if she was okay. When i turned on the video, I was greeted by my little girl doing what I have dubbed as "Toddler Tae Bo" in the nude. She was standing in bed, doing all kinds of kicks and jumps and toe touches. I have to admit that it was pretty friggin funny, until I pictured what would happen if she need to potty.

So I ran upstairs and was greeted by little Miss NakedPants smiling all sweetly. "HI!" she said. Then she walked over to the dresser, picked up her pajamas and diaper (which she had folded up neatly before placing them there), and brought them to me. I redressed her, kissed her goodnight, and we made it through the evening without further incident.

Until two days later when it was time for another nighttime nuddie workout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love that she wanted to get dressed again after her workout!

Anonymous said...

Oh the things I am missing by starting out with a teenager! I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be funny at all if we caught the 14-year old doing the nuddie workout. I think that would push me over the edge... the stepmom duties end just before that!